Thursday, March 10, 2011

Starbucks Cookies, Bring on the Bean Juice!

My morning routine consists of sleep walking into the kitchen and getting coffee started THEN I get up my 2 year old and feed our little baby. I am a little bit of a coffee snob. I only like coffee that is brewed to perfection. Because of this I usually make my coffee in a French press. I can personally keep track of how long the grounds are soaking in the hot water before pushing them through and letting them steep.
With a 6 week old getting out of the house is comparable to planning a worldwide invasion, with just about enough equipment to feed a continent, but sometimes I just have to GET OUT! When this happens, my Dear Husband will load up the kiddos, in whatever they are wearing, jammies, mommy’s t-shirt, Elmo slippers,  whatever and take me through the drive through at Starbucks. It is this little gesture that keeps me sane.  In appreciation to this liquid love I made a cookie to symbolize my undying love for iced coffee….notice the Starbucks cup is EMPTY, the way it should be.

Because of this cookie I have my first BIG ORDER next week. 3 Dozen of these java lovers cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Emmy jo, I LOVE these cookies! They make me thirsty! I wanna hear all about how the cookies go over at the opening or showing or party or whatever it is these are for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, how did the order go? Did you get it out ok? I wanna hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete

All content and images on this site are copyright protected and owned by me, Emily Hodgson unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal, copy, borrow or edit anything on this site. If you are interested in using my content please email me.