Thursday, March 10, 2011

Train Birthday Cookies

My 2 year old has a fascination with Thomas the Train. Yours too!? It’s amazing how many 2 year old boys are fascinated with that “cheeky little blue engine.”  I made him a couple of trains.
Thankfully I took these pictures before I went into the kitchen to take a load my materials to the sink.  A few seconds later Caden walked in saying “Mmm..that is so good!” I asked “what is so good!?”  When I walked back to my work station I found out…both funnels from both engines had been eaten! The little booger! “Exahusted but triumphant” I finished cleaning up and Caden finished his cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content and images on this site are copyright protected and owned by me, Emily Hodgson unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal, copy, borrow or edit anything on this site. If you are interested in using my content please email me.