Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thomas the Train Cookies

"I make good decisions that's what I was told, I will not be fearful I'll be brave and bold." ~ Misty Island Rescue, Thomas and Friends.

Thomas is a big deal around our house. We play Thomas the train, we watch it, Luke and I have been known to quote it in our every day lives...When my 2 1/2 yr old wants to watch it he asks for"Thomas and Friends, making tracks to great destinations?" all in one sentence. Cookies for my little boy:

These would be great for a birthday part or baby shower or a special treat for good behavior.  Contact me to order your own...I can make James, Percy, or any of the other trains as well!


Contact me to order your own...I can make James, Percy, or any of the other trains as well!

1 comment:

All content and images on this site are copyright protected and owned by me, Emily Hodgson unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal, copy, borrow or edit anything on this site. If you are interested in using my content please email me.