Monday, August 29, 2011

Cupcake cookies

Cupcake cookies, sometimes I just laugh at myself. I don't know why but I think it is so ironic to eat a cookie shaped like a cupcake. Maybe its because a lot of cookiers that I know are also cupcakers and both are venues for some wonderful flavors and artistic design... A cookie SHAPED like a cupcake and frosted with butter cream so funny and YUMMY! Again this picture was taken on my phone because, even though I've moved in for 2 weeks, the camera is still packed. I have priorities...cookies, cupcakes, icing, icing, clean house THEN camera (or unpacking however you want to look at it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content and images on this site are copyright protected and owned by me, Emily Hodgson unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal, copy, borrow or edit anything on this site. If you are interested in using my content please email me.