Monday, August 29, 2011

i pod cookies - hardest order to date

When I received an order for i pod touch cookies I was very excited to try something so fun! Then I found out we had to move within the same 3 days I needed to make the cookies, my stress level rose. THEN I found out the birthday boy wanted his cookie to be peanut butter chocolate chip! so-- two failed attempts to bake a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie in the shape of an ipod touch without it spreading later... I ended up making a very thin bar cookie with mini-chocolate chips. Then I cut the shape out with a very sharp knife, after the bar was cool...it worked. They didn't turn out as nicely as I would have liked and the experience of making black fondant was exciting. I used an edible pen to draw on the apps that usually come with the ipod touch. because I don't have my own i pod touch I looked one up online. 

The birthday boy was pleased and that's all that matters. Here is a picture I took on my phone because the camera was packed....

Send me a message to order your own cookies of tec gadgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content and images on this site are copyright protected and owned by me, Emily Hodgson unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal, copy, borrow or edit anything on this site. If you are interested in using my content please email me.