Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Cross Cookies

I had the opportunity to try something new AND a good excuse to buy new cookie supplies. The order was for Easter cross cookies. Didn't they turn out gorgeous? I used marbled, pink, green and purple marshmallow topping and my new fondant embossing mats. I am in LOVE with these mats the work really well and it is defiantly easier than using craft stencils to emboss, like I had been doing previously.

This next photo is the one I did to see if I was headed in the right direction for what my friend wanted it. This is using the craft stencils and some small cookie cutters to make "embossing" designs on the cookies.
While they are very cute I am so glad I decided to get the embossing mats. I think they really made the cookies look great!

 
I'm learning new things with every order! If you know anyone that is having a party or special occasion let them know about customized cookies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content and images on this site are copyright protected and owned by me, Emily Hodgson unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal, copy, borrow or edit anything on this site. If you are interested in using my content please email me.